Then Scramble It!
If you’ve got tofu then you’ve probably made this vegan recipe classic. The Tofu Scramble.
It’s vegan comfort food. Filling and satisfying. A quick google search will yield a wide variety of recipe options but the great thing about a tofu scramble is if you’ve got tofu you can scramble it! Just toss in your favorite seasonings and vegetables and you’re in business!
- One package of tofu
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray or Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- Seasonal vegetables
- Heat skillet or grill pan on medium high
- In a bowl breakup the tofu
- Add the seasonings and combine the mixture
- Season the pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray or 1/2 teaspoon Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- Add tofu mixture and cook until warmed throughout
- Add seasonal vegetables and cook until warm throughout.
Yummy vegan eats, great served anytime of day!